Monday, June 14, 2010

Talk: Jesse Mccartney

Now ask yourself this, who could hurt this beautiful angel? Look at his beautiful eyes and silky blond hair who wouldn't want this guy? Well i think you should ask this question to Katie Cassidy. I just saw several interviews of Jesse Mccartney and he looked bummed that they broke up and i could tell he liked her a lot. However, there is always an imbalance in a relationship and Jesse always looked more in love than she did. I mean she was always smiling at the camera and even while she was kissing him she's staring at the camera with her peripheral vision. I feel so sad for him and even more now that i have become obsessed with him. I recently discovered one of McCartney's films titled "Keith" the film is similar to "A Walk To Remember" with Shane West and Mandy Moore but it produced less waterworks. Jesse McCartney was amazing in this film and I've seen it everyday for the last week. I definitely recommend it if you feel like staring at this beautiful angel for 90 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment