Saturday, June 26, 2010

Talk: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston...again

I hope you guys can bear with me as i grow into opinions and then change them altogether. As you know i had written about the love triangle of Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. I of course sided with Jennifer Aniston who i thought was more homey but i found out some facts in my recent investigation. Apparently Jennifer Aniston cannot have kids and unfortunately she hooked up with the one guy who did want them: Brad Pitt. Now i get that he wants kids but didnt he adopt like a thousand kids with Angelina but i guess is the woman not the kids which i finally understand. I, as a book reader should know better than to judge a book by its cover. Surmise it to say i judged Angelina's actions as unloving when i had not even looked at her in action with Brad Pitt. I saw Mr and Mrs smith today and i understand why they are in love: They are so good together! I also realized this when i saw a Youtube video of them having dinner together. I noticed that Angelina smiled a lot at Brad and that she touched him lovingly. Did she know there was a reporter filming them? Yes. However, i don't believe that is why she was acting like a loving domestic partner. While i feel bad for Jennifer Aniston i can see that she and Brad would not have worked out and that Brad is happier with Angelina. Another thing is that i could actually see Brad falling in love with Angelina on the set of Mr and Mrs. Smith and it broke my heart for Jennifer. But what can i do? Brad is happier with Angelina and with good reason since she is sexy and they don't have to deal with the pressure of marriage papers. If you notice trouble between a couple always occurs when they get married. Is like they feel suffocated and automatically want to get out of it. Forever is too astounding a concept. Which is why Brad and Angelina will do just fine.

P.S. I stand by my comment of her philanthropic tendencies. Brad needs a lot more loving because he is so hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment