Monday, June 21, 2010

Talk: Jesse Mccartney Again....

Apparently there is a hot-line in which you can call Jesse McCartney. I have just become obsessed with him after i saw the film "Keith". Im mad at myself for not seeing what a great singer he was before and Im mad at myself for being crazy about him when i dont even know him. I feel sad that if Jesse was to become a "bad boy" fans that said they loved him so much would dump him in a flash. I feel sad that he can't be himself and has to be careful of what he says all the time. I don't know how anyone can fault artists and actors when they turn to drugs. Because to be doing what you love but the price being judged all the time? I would kill myself. I have proven to myself that im not one of those fans that just take from these artists and actors without stopping to think that they are human first. I proved this to myself when i saw Julianne Moore, smiled and kept on walking. She was at the Poconos with her family and i realized that she just wanted to spend time with her kids and that she needed that and i had no right to intrude. I like Jesse McCartney, not only because of his looks or his voice but because he has something that all of us wished we had: The power to make millions of people happy. To have that skill is doing God's work because that is amazing and something that we should all start to do even if is not on a national level. This is why i said McCartney could rape, kill, assault, curse and rage all he likes because is his life and we are just lucky that he takes time away from his life to produce a smile on million of people's faces. He is blessed indeed and i pray for him to have everything he ever wanted or needed and people like him is why i believe in God. God bless you Jesse McCartney.

No comments:

Post a Comment