Saturday, July 23, 2011

Talk: Why I'm so Stubborn about My Love for Apple

        I Love Apple that is the bottom line. I love them because they are leaders who create in their devices elegance,sophistication,sleekness and ease of use. Now Android fans say that saying that the iPad is easy to use is "stupid" but this is said because usually people don't describe why. So I will put in my two cents and tell you why.
        An iPad is easy to use because I have heard of two year olds knowing how to use it. The iPad is easy to use because there are few menus unlike Android. It is also easy to use beause every application is right there and if I have to compromise customization for convenience then I am perfectly willing to. I have used a lot of Android tablets and I have never found a better touch screen keyboard than the one on the iPad.It feels like I'm touching water and it has a simple design. This is unlike the Android which is blue, with blue lights which just emphasizes how slow it is. Well I have mentioned this before.
          Now on to the iPhone. The latest iPhone 4 has a bright screen and the design of the phone is unbeatable. I don't care how many plastic phones Samsung comes out with. The keyboard is great as usual. Not to mention the App store which beats the Android market in content and app count. But earlier this month i saw a comment that haunted me. "ifans seem to forget how bad the first iPhone was". I went back in time and saw the first reviews of the iphone and there were a lot of negative reactions but the consensus was the same: the iPhone was revolutionary. This is what Android fans seem to forget. When the iPhone came out it led the way for other touch screen phones and oh yeah Android. I LOVE how they forget THAT.
            Bottom line is that Apple leads and everyone else follows. There were not a lot of successful phones before it and the fact is that Android would not have been possible without the invention of the iPhone. On top of that when the iPad came out it sparked a tablet revolution. Again no iPad no Android tablets. It seems that every other company is just trying to survive while Apple is the one that comes up with the ideas. I have said this before and I will say it again, I believe in leadership and the leader in both the phone and tablet market is Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment