Thursday, March 25, 2010

She's out of my league movie review



As we all know Shes Out Of My League came out a few days ago and as we all know this movie was awesome...fine it was entertaining. I personally cannot get enough of Jay Baruchel, who happens to be the main actor in the movie. The movie is about a guy who meets a hot blond and cant believe she's interested in him. I thought it was adorable, mostly because Jay Baruchel sounds so Italian but is actually Canadian. He is very hot and he's crooked smile makes me melt. If you think so too check out "Fetching Cody". It's a film similar to the movie "the butterfly effect" with the even hotter Ashton Kutcher but the time traveling happens with a chair, not a notebook. She's out of my league it's not a must see, but if you think Baruchel is hot go stare at him i promise it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment