Friday, March 12, 2010

Remember Me Tears


Of course since Im a Twilight fan i loved the movie, if just to stare at Robert Pattinson bang Emilie de Ravin against the wall and pull her hair. But i loved the movie for more than that. The movie teaches that people make an impact on other people, if not for forever for one lifetime. I realized that i do that everyday every time i put a smile on someone's face and i felt so sad that Rob died in the movie even though he got to see everyone around him happy because of him before he died. I asked myself, will i die when i make the people around me happy and will it be even more significant because i died? I felt this made the movie more beautiful and i dont want anyone to get discouraged because Rob died. At least he didn't die in vain. But still the tears rolled down my face one by one as if i was seeing Christ being crucified. While i'm happy he made a difference and that he was happy before he died im still a big fan of happily ever after. Pain and tears are what good movies are made of. I know we sometimes dont think we dont make a difference but it isn't true. Know this: you do make an impact on everyone around you and the only thing you have to make sure of is that you create more happiness than sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment